Join the Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN), BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor) and Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor) for the 8th Annual NY Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, September 17, 2017.
Join hundreds of LE&RN supporters in their fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will run or walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 140 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN’s mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen’t happen without you.
– To register to run, click the “Register Now” button at the top.
Event details and schedule
* Check-in/Registration will be from 8-9 am
* Event begins at 9 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not run or walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents – please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!