Thanksgiving might be over but you can still use this guilt-free crustless pumpkin pie recipe for the December holidays.
- 3 cups Wholesome Pantry pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Wholesome Pantry unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Wholesome Pantry organic eggs
- 14 ShopRite medjool dates, pitted
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly juiced
- ¾ Tbsp pumpkin spice blend
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients except for eggs in blender until and mix until smooth. Taste, and add more spices as needed. Add eggs and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass baking dish and bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until custard is formed.
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Recipe Provided by ShopRite
Created by Christina Kamilaris, MS, RDN, CDN