During this time of the COVID pandemic and protests against police brutality many people are dealing with issues that are affecting them mentally. This week on VOICES of East New York, Nikki Lucas will have Mental Health Professional, Gina Mckinney LCSW as a guest. As with all VOICES of East New York segments, you will be able to engage with Nikki Lucas and her guest by asking questions or contributing to the conversation to help others.
If you have questions about mental health, whether it’s for yourself, a family member or friend, you should tune in to receive important information that will help you get through these trying times.
- Watch on Facebook.com/EastNewYorkNews (Primary option for live discussion)
- Watch on Facebook.com/HealthyNYC
- Homepage of EastNewYork.com
Watch past episodes of VOICES of East New York with Nikki Lucas with the following guests
- Congressman Hakeem Jeffries
- Attorney Ed King on Evictions (Landlord and Tenant Issues)
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Joycelyn Taylor
- Entrepreneur & Business Information Session With CEO of Fusion East
- Hip Hop Artist & Producer KOTA The Friend on Being Independent
- Brooklyn DA Eric Gonzalez
- Senator Roxanne Persaud
- Senator Julia Salazar
To Suggest a guest for the show email email@example.com and put “VOICES of ENY” in the subject line.