- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 9’’ x 5’’ loaf baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Fold in the dry ingredients and combine until the mixture is smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Pour the batter in the prepared baking pan. If you like, you can sprinkle some rolled oats over the batter. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let the banana bread sit for at least 20 minutes in the baking pan before removing the bread and leaving it to cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into slices and enjoy!
The banana bread can be covered and stored at room temperature for up to two days, or in the fridge for up to one week. Store the banana bread tightly wrapped in the freezer if you plan to keep it longer than a week.